Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Mictrack 4G GPS Tracker MT600 support 4G/3G/2G
Generally, the 4G LTE support as follow:
MT600-A: main for North America(US/Canada);
MT600-E: main for Australia/Asia/Europe.
MT600-C: main for Asia.
Also you can check the Global 4G network frequency band from this site:http://www.worldtimezone.com/gsm.html
or coontact us for help: email@example.com
After you get the devices, pls send the text command to tracker as follow:
#803#0000#APN##( different country the apn are different, pls contact your local carrier to get the correct APN)
Or Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/c/mictrackgps
If still trouble pls contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MT600 will auto-charging when backup battery voltage is less then 3.3V and LED light, or LED no light.
Pls set the APN
All Mictrack devices are compatible with GPS-trace platform.The config info as follow:
Device typle: TLT-2H
Installing a GPS device is very easy. There are 3 cables that have to be connected:
• Red cable: Has to be connected to a line that will always have power.
• Black cable: Has to be connected to the ground of the vehicle.
• Green cable: Has to be connected to a line that will have power only when the Ignition is ON.
The GPS device can be located in a discrete place, for example underneath the dashboard, to have the unit concealed.
There are many companies that offer professional installation of GPS devices. We can provide you with a list of contacts that will be more than happy to provide you with this service.
Or check the install video: https://www.youtube.com/c/mictrackgps
1. GPS module: This module will allow the locator device to get its location from the GPS satellites.
2. SMS module: This module acts almost as a cell phone. It transmits the information received from the GPS module to the cellular networks and from there to our servers.
Once the information is received in our servers, a special software process it and presents it to you in our GPS Tracking web system.