B2316 is a GPS bracelet that uses the latest low-power Cat M1 & NB-IoT technology, fusion positioning technology and multiple sensor technologies, and built-in an IoT SIM card.
Including body temperature monitoring, heart rate and blood pressure report, SOS alarm, step counting, sleep statistics, indoor and outdoor positioning, Geo-fence, historical track query, etc. The data will be automatically reported to the server and mobile APP periodically.
The B2316 GPS bracelet is small, lightweight, and deeply waterproof, and is suitable for all-weather wear. It can be used for monitoring in schools, prisons, nursing homes, factories and hospitals.
- CAT M1 & NB-IoT & Network
- Real-timing tracking
- GPS+WiFi+BLE Positioning
- History record check
- Geo-Fence alarm
- SOS alarm
- Body temperature report
- Heart rate report
- Blood pressure report
- Heart rate report
- Low battery alarm
- Power saving mode
- Long standby up to 72 hours
- P67 Waterproof
- PC & Mobile App tracking
- Open API/Protocol
- COVID-19 back to work
- Isolating people
- Entry from the airport
- Crowd place
1. Why B2316 Support eSIM only and the pluggable is unavailable?
- The B2316 GPS Bracelet PCB size is limited and no enough space for NanoSIM (Nano-sim is the smallest pluggable sim), so eSIM is the only solution.
2. What’s the Spec of eSIM and how to get the eSIM?
- You can contact your local mobile operator to get the eSIM cards, or we can share some local operators for you.
3. How to install the eSIM?
- Send us your eSIM and we will arrange the engineers to solder it to the PCB and config all info to make sure access your Cat M1 or NB-IoT network successful when you ready for testing.
- Of course, if you have hardware engineers who can change the eSIM by yourself, we will share the video shows how to disassemble the unit (anyway there is a risk to destroy PCB).
- For bulk order, you need to send us the eSIM before production.
4. The positioning is based on GPS+WiFi+BLE, this means there is a WiFi and LBE transceiver is included in the bracelet?
- Yes, the B2316 built-in WIFi chip that can get the MAC and RSSI info for WiFi indoor location.
- It also supports BLE that can use for OTA and Bluetooth configuration.
5. SOS button function?
- SOS report to server/app(do not support SMS and voice alert)
- Device power ON/OFF
6. Does this device support SMS and voice function?
- SMS is available on CAT M1 network ( user send the text command to tracker only)
- SMS is unavailable on NB-IoT Network
- The device does not support voice function (two-way communication).
7. How to config the GPS bracelet tracker?
- We will release the Bluetooth App that can config the device such as APN, IP/Port, network, working mode, report interval time, etc.
8. Which protocol the device supported?
- MOQQ/LwM2M(only for customize)
9. Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- Sure, our protocol is open and Click here to download the protocol. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.
10. Which Third Party Platforms compatible with this CAT M1 & NB-IoT GPS tracker?
Currently, it only supports Traccar(port 5191) and gpsworx (port 6191), both of them have to use UDP protocol.
11. Battery life(Backup is 160mA)
- 80 hours every 5mins upload interval
- 130 hours every 30mins upload interval
- 360 hours every 60mins upload interval
12. Can we design the software and you help design the hardware only?
- For the OEM Service, it’s acceptable for us to design the hardware and you design the full software, we can open the Schematic diagram to your engineers for the software design, we just produce, assembly and test the tracker in our factory as the requirements.
- We need to get more requirements in detail for your case, so we can give detailed solutions for the project. Of course we can sign the NDA first.
13. Tracking Platform