B2316 is a GPS bracelet that uses the latest low-power Cat M1 & NB-IoT technology, fusion positioning technology and multiple sensor technologies, and a built-in IoT SIM card.
Including body temperature monitoring, heart rate and blood pressure report, SOS alarm, step counting, sleep statistics, indoor and outdoor positioning, Geo-fence, historical track query, etc. The data will be automatically reported to the server and mobile APP periodically.
The B2316 GPS bracelet is small, lightweight, and deeply waterproof, and is suitable for all-weather wear. It can be used for monitoring in schools, prisons, nursing homes, factories, and hospitals.
- CAT M1 & NB-IoT & Network
- Real-timing tracking
- GPS+WiFi+BLE Positioning
- History record check
- Geo-Fence alarm
- SOS alarm
- Body temperature report
- Heart rate report
- Blood pressure report
- Heart rate report
- Low battery alarm
- Power saving mode
- Long standby up to 48 hours
- P67 Waterproof
- PC & Mobile App tracking
- Open API/Protocol
- COVID-19 back to work
- Isolating people
- Entry from the airport
- Crowd place
1. Why B2316 Support eSIM only and the pluggable is unavailable?
- The B2316 GPS Bracelet PCB size is limited and no enough space for NanoSIM (Nano-sim is the smallest pluggable sim), so eSIM is the only solution.
2. What’s the Spec of eSIM and how to get the eSIM?
- You can contact your local mobile operator to get the eSIM cards, we can share some local operators for you.
3. How to install the eSIM?
- Send us your eSIM and we will arrange for the engineers to solder it to the PCB and configure all info to make sure access to your Cat M1 or NB-IoT network successful when you ready for testing.
- Of course, if you have hardware engineers who can change the eSIM by yourself, we will share the video shows how to disassemble the unit (anyway there is a risk to destroy PCB).
- For bulk orders, you need to send us the eSIM before production.
4. How about the BLE functions?
- BLE use for OTA Only
- In the future will release the App for Bluetooth configuration(now do not support)
5. SOS button function?
- SOS report to server/app(do not support SMS and voice alert)
- Device power ON/OFF
6. Does this device support SMS and voice function?
- SMS is available on the CAT M1 network ( user send the text command to tracker only)
- SMS is unavailable on NB-IoT Network
- The device does not support voice function (two-way communication).
7. How to config the GPS bracelet tracker?
- We will release the Bluetooth App that can config the device such as APN, IP/Port, network, working mode, report interval time, etc.
8. Which protocol the device supported?
- MOQQ/LwM2M(only for customize)
9. Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- Sure, our protocol is open, and Click here to download the protocol. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.
10. Which Third Party Platforms compatible with this CAT M1 & NB-IoT GPS tracker?
Currently, it only supports Traccar(port 5191) and gpsworx (port 6191), both of them have to use UDP protocol.
11. Battery life(Backup is 160mA)
- 80 hours every 5mins upload interval
- 130 hours every 30mins upload interval
- 360 hours every 60mins upload interval
12. Can we design the software and you help design the hardware only?
- For the OEM Service, it’s acceptable for us to design the hardware and you design the full software, we can open the Schematic diagram to your engineers for the software design, we just produce, assemble and test the tracker in our factory as the requirements.
- We need to get more requirements in detail for your case, so we can give detailed solutions for the project. Of course, we can sign the NDA first.
13. Tracking Platform