- CAT M1 & NB-IoT & GSM Network
- Plug & Play
- Integrate to any third-party platform
- Towed Report
- Un-plug report
Cat M1 & NB-IoT OBD GPS Tracker MP90-NB
Out of stock
Out of stock
The MP90-NB is a plug-and-play NB-IoT OBD tracker without wiring. Easy install to any vehicle with a standard OBD II connector. It can be used to locate, track and monitor the vehicle via PC Computer or Mobile APP. It is commonly used to track and locate individual vehicles, the user also can real-time tracking and check the historical route traveled.
- Cat M1 & NB-IoT network support
- OBD II connector easy to install (Plug and Play)
- Real-time position acquiring
- Vehicle trip history and mileage data on the web tracking platform
- Geo-Fence alarm and reporting
- Vehicle towing / Movement alarm
- Over-Speed alarm and reporting
- Remove and disconnect alarm
- Backup battery low power alarm
- Car battery low power alarm
- High-temperature alarm
- Power saving/sleep mode
- Mileage report
|Cell Module||Quectel BG96 (Qualcomm MDM9206 LTE modem)|
|Cat M1(LTE-M, eMTC) |
LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B39
LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28
|Power consumption||20mA standby current|
|Hot start||1s on average|
|Warm start||15s on average|
|Cold start||30s on average|
|Working temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Antenna||Internal NB-IoT & GPS antennas|
|Sensor||3D acceleration/movement sensor|
|SIM Card interface||Micro Size SIM|
- Q: What is the delivery time & shipping time?
- A: Device will be sent in 1-2 days after receiving your order. DHL will take 3-5 days and free shipping will 15-35 days.
- Q: What is the demo account for the App & platform?
- A: Web: www.trackits.com Account: 4g gps tracker Password:123456
- Q: The item include SIM Card and tracking platform service?
- A: No, you have to get a 4G Cat M1(LTE-M) or NB-IoT SIM card from the local provider. Click here to subscribe Mictrack tracking platform service
- Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the 4g OBD tracker?
- A: get a 4G Cat M1(LTE-M) or NB-IoT SIM card that supports with 30MB/moth.
- Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- A: Sure, our protocol is open and Click here to download the protocol.
- Q: Which Third Party Platforms compatible with this NB-IoT OBD tracker?
- A: Check this post http://mictrack.com/mictrack-devices-compatible-with-third-party-platforms
- Q: What’s the difference between 4G OBD Tracker MP90 and Cat M1&NB-IoT OBD Tracker MP90-NB?
- A: For the detail as follow:
|Network||4G LTE CAT 1||4G LTE CAT M1 & NB-IoT|
|IoTOBD II connector Plug and Play||√||√|
|Voice / Audio monitoring||√||×|
|Vehicle trip history||√||√|
|Geo-Fence alarm and reporting||√||√|
|Over-Speed alarm and reporting||√||√|
|Backup battery low power alarm||√||√|
|Car battery low power alarm||√||√|
|High temperature alarm||√||√|
|Power saving / sleep mode||√||√|
- Q:How to program the MP90-NB via USB Config Tool?
- A: Click here to download the config tool and user guide.
- If you have any issues please contact us [email protected]