MT6000-NB is a vehicle GPS tracker that uses the latest CAT M1 & NB-IoT technology that can provide low power consumption and optimized data transmission with low cost. Base on the Quectel BG96 module and can support the global CAT M1 & NB-IoT network. Compatible the standard GPRMC Sentence and easy to integrate to any third-party platform, current it supports traccar, gpsworx, gps-esrver, gpsgate, etc.
This device can be used to locate, track and monitor any remote target via PC Computer or Mobile APP. It is commonly used to track and locate individual vehicles, motorbikes or boats, and is a valuable tool for enhanced fleet management. The user also can remotely check the historical route traveled and other vehicle data.
- CAT M1 & NB-IoT & GSM network support
- Real-timing tracking
- History record check
- ACC switch status report
- Geo-Fence alarm
- Over-speed alert
- SOS Report (optional)
- Remote cut off fuel / ignition (optional)
- External power cut off alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Power saving mode
- PC & Mobile App tracking
- Compatible most of third party platform
- Open Protocol
- Q: The item includes SIM Card and tracking platform service?
- A: No, you have to get a 4G Cat M1 or NB-IoT SIM card from the local provider. Click here to subscribe Mictrack tracking platform service
- Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the Cat M1 & NB-IoT GPS tracker?
- A: Get ready a Standard size SIM Card with 10-15MB data a month.
- Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
- A: Sure, our protocol is open and Click here to download the protocol.